Real Estate Agent (Luxury Properties)
Posted on: March 14, 2019
Job Description Real Estate Agents catering to luxury properties are a special breed. Due to the high stakes nature of luxury property sales, market expertise and perfect customer service are essential. Luxury property sales are steadily climbing, therefore the demand for competent, proactive, and personable Real Estate agents specializing in luxury properties is similarly increasing.The Luxury Real Estate Agent position is best suited to competent, intense, and charismatic individuals. Agents who aggressively seek to improve their administrative and customer service skills tend to have success in the current industry.
- Communicate with customers using various media platforms.
- Teach and educate customers on the current real estate market.
- Inform customers about contracts and terms of sale.
- Use computer technology to manage a network of customers and properties.
- Assist clients with financial decisions concerning real estate.
- Connect with customers on a personal level to provide a custom tailored buying/selling experience. Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Crye-Leike Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Crye-Leike prides itself on its ongoing training programs for associates. Real estate is a constantly evolving market and it is necessary for our associates to stay up to date with the latest trends, resources and laws in order to best advise our customers. We will support you with training and programs to keep you informed and relevant.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, home, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker, real estate courier, residential leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
Keywords: Crye-Leike, Hendersonville , Real Estate Agent (Luxury Properties), Sales , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!