Regional Construction Specialist
Company: Servpro Industries, LLC
Posted on: May 19, 2023
What we offer
- Excellent health benefits plan, which includes day 1
eligibility for -medical, vision and dental options
- 401(k) with company match
- Company profit sharing plan
- Generous paid time off package
- Paid parental leave
- 2 free on-site fitness rooms
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Personal and professional development program
The Regional Construction Specialist provides direct support to
help franchises grow and improve their construction services. This
includes evaluating the franchises current processes and
performance, helping franchises implement the construction portion
of the SERVPRO Operating System, and providing guidance to help
resolve franchise issues and challenges. This position exists to
expedite the growth of a uniform and consistent network of
- Evaluate franchises current construction processes and
performance. Leverage business intelligence whenever possible.
Listen, investigate, and analyze problems and potential improvement
areas. Conduct onsite visits, webinars, and phone calls to achieve
this as appropriate.
- Provide guidance to resolve franchise problems, improve
performance, and expedite growth.
- Help franchises implement the SERVPRO construction Operating
System; including but not limited to the construction business
development, staff training and development, processes and
technology usage, as well as adoption of the SERVPRO Performance
Standards for Construction.
- Develop trust and credibility within the franchise community.
Build effective and collaborative relationships.
- Document and report potential Operating System improvement
areas based on implementation challenges or identification of 'best
- Perform franchise evaluations to ensure that a uniform and
consistent service is being delivered by our franchises.
- 7 years experience in residential or light commercial
construction with emphasis on construction business management or
construction project management. -
- Skills including business management, ability to influence
others, multitasking and prioritizing, excellent verbal and written
communication, organization and time management, attention to
detail, and excellent analytical skills required. Leadership,
integrity, tact, diplomacy, and commitment to company values
required. Business consulting and/or training skills
- Advanced understanding of construction business practices.
Advanced understanding of construction processes. Advanced working
knowledge of performance improvement principles, goal setting and
goal achievement, as well as business intelligence. Intermediate
knowledge of Microsoft Office; fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint. Understanding of franchise systems preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, construction
management, or a related field; or comparable experience in a
construction management role is preferred.
- Ability to travel 25-50% as required for business needs.
For more than 50 years, SERVPRO - has been a trusted leader in fire
and water cleanup and restoration services, mold mitigation,
construction, biohazard and pathogen remediation throughout the
United States and Canada. Our 2,000+ individually owned and
operated franchises are supported by our dedicated headquarters
team. We strive to cultivate a professional community that respects
and celebrates the things that make us unique, the things we share
in common, and the collaborative spirit we bring to the work we
pursue together. SERVPRO HQ has been recognized by -The Tennessean
-as a Top Workplace for the 4th consecutive year.
SERVPRO is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to age, race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or
Keywords: Servpro Industries, LLC, Hendersonville , Regional Construction Specialist, Professions , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...