Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a work environment
where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for
our Monitor Technician opening with TriStar Hendersonville Medical
Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the
HCA Healthcare team.
BenefitsTriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Monitor Technician for our team to ensure that
we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient
care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an
amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking
a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and
QualificationsUnder RN supervision, the Telemetry Technician
provides direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies and procedures of the Parkridge Health System. Works
closely with the nursing care team to deliver the nursing process
effectively. Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development
and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
The Telemetry Technician is responsible for assisting with
monitoring the patient's cardiac rhythms and communicating with the
nursing team, promoting teamwork and maintaining the physical
environment.What you will do in this role:
- You will interpret Rhythms and Arrhythmias.
- You will report all changes in heart rate/rhythm to appropriate
- You will maintain Telemetry Supplies.
- You will record patient condition utilizing computerized
- You will perform duties with full understanding of related age
specific factors.What qualifications you will need:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Completion of Dysrhythmia course or within 90 days of hire
unless otherwise approved by the Department Director.
- BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a monitor tech in a hospital
- Completion of cardiac monitor technician class required. This
role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved).TriStar Hendersonville Medical
Center is a 150 bed hospital that has provided high-quality health
care for over 40 years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest
Pain Center in Sumner County and a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
The Birth Center at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner
County's only Level II NICU services which hosts spacious LDRP
suites and a lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient
services. In addition, our facility is Gold Seal Certified in Total
Hip and Total with The Joint Commission."Across HCA Healthcare's
more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a
positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Monitor
Technician opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our
team. We are interviewing apply today!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Hendersonville , Monitor Technician, Professions , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!