Posted on: February 24, 2021
Company: -US0060 Sysco Nashville, LLCZip Code:37209Minimum Level
of Education:High School or EquivalentEmployment Type:Full
TimeTravel Percentage: -0OVERVIEW:We offer our associates the
opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to
the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a
manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented,
hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and
let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.JOB
SUMMARYThis position is responsible for maintaining a clean and
safe Facility/Warehouse environment. Performs the job following
Preferred Work Methods (PWM).This position has both day shift
(Mon-Fri 8am to 4:30pm) and night shift (Sun-Thur 8pm to 4:30am)
available until filled. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Remove all trash and debris from the warehouse and dock
- Clean up any spills of product or other foreign matter.
- Operate power scrubber, sweeper walk behind scrubber and other
- Clean warehouse walls, floors, racking, doors, etc.
- Clean facility building, grounds, lighting, parking lots,
- Sanitize restrooms, offices, break rooms, and locker
- Follow the daily schedule as assigned by the supervisor to
ensure a continuous sanitation maintenance program.
- Maintain the warehouse in a clean and safe working
- Perform other duties as directed by
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or
- Previous sanitation experience within a warehouse environment,
highly preferred.Physical DemandsThe physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- May be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk and hear.
- The employee may have to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities that may be required by this job
include close vision and distance vision.The above information on
this description has been designed to indicate the general nature
and level of work performed by associates within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the
United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.This opportunity-is available through Sysco
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: SYSCO, Hendersonville , Sanitation Technician, Professions , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!