Registered Respiratory Therapist
Company: TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center
Posted on: November 12, 2019
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their
bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on
compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to
serving others in need.--You contribute to our success. Every role
has an impact on our patients--- lives and you have the opportunity
to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional
like you to be a part of our--Respiratory Therapy--team. Join us in
our efforts to better our community!
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, a 159-bed hospital about 15
minutes outside of Nashville, has provided high-quality health care
to residents of Sumner and surrounding counties for over 40 years.
The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner
County and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth Center
at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County---s only
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), hosts spacious LDRP suites and
a lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In
addition to its main hospital campus, other affiliates include
TriStar Women---s Imaging Hendersonville, The Outpatient Center at
Hendersonville, TriStar Portland ER and TriStar Portland Diagnostic
Center.----Hendersonville Medical Center--is looking for
an--Registered Respiratory Therapist--to support the Respiratory
Therapy Department.--------Shift: PRN/As Needed--POSITION
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to
the ages of patients served.
- Performs routine and critical respiratory, therapeutic and
routine diagnostic procedures.
- Serves as resource person for hospital staff and physicians
regarding current practices in respiratory care.
- Performs treatments/procedures for patients maintaining a high
quality of care and completes all functions associated with
procedure in a timely manner.
- Uses two (2) Patient Identifiers to ensure correct patient
- Performs initial assessments and appropriate reassessments
- Performs all necessary scanning of supplies and charging of
supplies and procedures according to policy and practice.
- Takes call as necessary.
- Performs all patient procedures/treatments according to
- Interview patients and reviews charts/orders to obtain complete
- Evaluates all patients for contra indicators.
- Ensures patient safety.
- Informs patient about procedure and answers patient---s
- Adheres to all Cardiopulmonary Services and Hospital Policies
- Maintains accurate records, confirms correct patient
- Demonstrates knowledge of commonly used meds: action, dose, and
- Observes five Rs for administering meds: right patient, right
drug, right dose, right method, and right time
- Participates in PI plan.
- Performs appropriate patient educationHealthcare Corporation of
America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000
active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from
hospitals, freestanding ER---s, ambulatory surgery centers, and
urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise
the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM
Watson Health---s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on
patient satisfaction and operational data.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review
all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from
one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Graduate of A.M.A. approved school of respiratory therapy
- RRT, within 1 year of hire. New grads must have State Work
- BLS, NRP, ACLS and PALS Certified, must be completed within 6
months of hire-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
-- ------Notice Our Company---s recruiters are here to help unlock
the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, contact
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, Hendersonville , Registered Respiratory Therapist, Other , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!