Company: TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center
Posted on: November 8, 2019
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their
bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on
compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to
serving others in need.--You contribute to our success. Every role
has an impact on our patients--- lives and you have the opportunity
to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional
like you to be a part of our--Echo Cardiography--team. Join us in
our efforts to better our community!--TriStar Hendersonville
Medical Center, a 159-bed hospital about 15 minutes outside of
Nashville, has provided high-quality health care to residents of
Sumner and surrounding counties for over 40 years. The facility is
the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner County and is a
Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth Center at TriStar
Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County---s only Neonatal Intensive
Care Unit (NICU), hosts spacious LDRP suites and a lactation
boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In addition to its
main hospital campus, other affiliates include TriStar Women---s
Imaging Hendersonville, The Outpatient Center at Hendersonville,
TriStar Portland ER and TriStar Portland Diagnostic
Center.--TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center--is looking for
Shift: PRN----POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs Echo exams on patients maintaining a high quality of
care and completes all functions associated with procedure in a
- Assists with trans-esophageal procedures.
- Uses two (2) Patient Identifiers to ensure correct patient is
- Takes all patients exams to Taken, charges appropriate
supplies, completes notes in PACS and scans all exam appropriate
- Takes call as necessary.
- Performs all patients exam according to appropriate
- Evaluates all patients for contra indicators.
- Assists radiologists and cardiologists as necessary.
- Assists in transporting and positioning patients.
- Ensures patient safety.
- Informs patient about procedure and answers patient---s
- Adheres to all Medical Imaging and Hospital Policies and
- Maintains accurate records, confirms correct patient
- Demonstrates knowledge of commonly used meds: action, dose, and
- Demonstrates knowledge of proper retrieval and charging of
medications commonly used and during emergency situations.
- Observes five Rs for administering meds: right patient, right
drug, right dose, right method, and right time
- Maintains supplies and inventory---both general and medication
related. Will observe perpetual inventory of controlled substances,
- Participates in PI plan.
- Adheres to all Radiation safety regulations, ACR accreditation
requirements, Joint Commission requirements, etc.
- Participates and assists department management with ACR
accreditation activities and requirements, including quality
assurance programs related to the requirements
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to
the ages of------------ patients servedHealthcare Corporation of
America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000
active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from
hospitals, freestanding ER---s, ambulatory surgery centers, and
urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise
the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM
Watson Health---s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on
patient satisfaction and operational data.--If you are looking for
an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we
encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you
are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come
unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Graduation from an accredited school of ultrasonography or from
an accredited school of radiologic technology with proper
experience and ultrasound registered.
- Current registration (ARDMS or ARRT), or eligible. Must show
progression towards registration within 1 year of hire. --
- Must maintain compliance with ARRT/ARDMS CEU requirements and
should be relevant to the radiologic sciences and/or patient care
as it relates to the radiologic sciences.
- At least one year experience, preferred
- BLS Certified----Notice Our Company---s recruiters are here to
help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take
your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment
process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or
personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, contact
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, Hendersonville , Echo Technologist, Other , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!