CT Technologist W-E
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description Shift: Full-time, Sat, Sun. 3pm-7am$10,000 Sign on
Bonus (Must have 1+ years of experience)Weekend premium
differential! At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a CT Technologist today with TriStar
Hendersonville Medical Center. We are committed to providing our
employees with the support they need. At Hendersonville Medical
Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages
as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly
customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique
benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- $15,000 Sign on Bonus (1+ years of experience)
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)We are seeking a CT
Technologist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide
all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary:
- As a CT Tech, you will perform radiology exams of patients
maintaining a high quality of care and completes all functions
associated with procedure in a timely manner.
- You will take all patients exams, charges appropriate supplies,
completes notes in PACS and scans all exam appropriate
- In this role, you will assist with call as necessary.
- You will perform all patients exam according to appropriate
- You will interview patients and reviews charts/orders to obtain
- You will assist in transporting and positioning patients.
- This role will require you to assist radiologists as
necessary.TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, a 159 bed hospital
about 15 minutes outside of Nashville, has provided high-quality
health care to residents of Sumner and surrounding counties for
over 40 years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain
Center in Sumner County and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
The Birth Center at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner
County's only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), hosts spacious
LDRP suites and a lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient
services. In addition to its main hospital campus, other affiliates
include TriStar Women's Imaging Hendersonville, The Outpatient
Center at Hendersonville, TriStar Portland ER and TriStar Portland
Diagnostic Center.HCA Healthcare has been continually named a
World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses.Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications for our CT Technologist opening.
Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
- Graduation from an accredited school of radiological
- 1 year post-graduate related experience
- Current R.T. (R) registration with ARRT.
- RT(R)(CT) certified within 6 months of employment or 6 months
from registry eligible
- BLS Certified We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Hendersonville , CT Technologist W-E, Other , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!