Vascular Surgery Opportunity In Hendersonville, TN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Description Specialization:Vascular SurgeryJob Summary:TriStar
Hendersonville Medical Center is seeking a Vascular Surgeon to join
a premier surgical group in Hendersonville, Tennessee.
- Board certified or board eligible in Vascular Surgery
- Active TN License or ability to obtain
- Both experienced candidates and Fellows will be considered
- Available in 2023
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package includes: Malpractice, Health,
Disability, PTO and sick leave
- Retirement with matching contribution after 1st year
- 5 days CME allowance
- Relocation assistance/Sign on Bonus
- 3-year tiered salary guarantee (option for bonus years 2 and
- Private practice with rapid partnership track
- Access to office-based laboratory for endovascular
- Medical office space located conveniently on facility
- Vascular Ultrasound available in clinic
- Growing community with a supportive and collegial medical
- Experienced, Busy Surgical Group with 40+ surgeons willing to
About TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center and The Surgical
- Fully accredited, 159 bed hospital offering a full array of
services including cardiology, diagnostic imaging, emergency,
inpatient rehabilitation, orthopedics, surgical and women's
services, wound care and Level III trauma care.
- Has served Sumner County and its neighboring communities for
more than 40 years.
- In 2021, the hospital completed a Surgical Services
construction and renovation project, adding additional ORs, PACU
bays and a new prep/recovery room.
- The Surgical Clinic (TSC) is a premier multi-specialty surgical
practice in Middle Tennessee utilizing the latest medical
technology with an emphasis on patient care, convenience and
satisfaction. With over 40 surgeons, their clinics are
patient-focused and conveniently located offering patients access
to needed surgical procedures close to home.
Hendersonville is a wonderful lake view community located only 19
miles from downtown Nashville. Sumner County Schools are
consistently recognized for their outstanding public-school system.
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000
businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies are headquartered in
the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee
has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no
state income tax. Nashville ranked "Top 10 city to live after the
pandemic" by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the
second hottest job market in the country (2020).
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Hendersonville , Vascular Surgery Opportunity In Hendersonville, TN, Other , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!