Recruiter - KY, IN, TN, NC
Company: Fourteen Foods
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Position Summary: The Recruiter will encompass all recruitment
efforts for operational level positions within their assigned
region. They will also assist with store level positions when
business needs arise (New Store Openings, etc.) They will build
talent pipelines by utilizing a diverse sourcing strategy to
include social media platforms, job boards, job fairs, referrals,
and networking while continually identifying new pipelines. The
Senior Regional Recruiter will provide direction, motivation and
training to a direct report for their region.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process, including screening,
interviewing, and reference checks.
- Work with Hiring Managers to understand culture and team fit
for each opening.
- Actively source candidates leveraging social media channels and
creative sourcing techniques to attract talent and develop
- Build and maintain relationships with operations leadership
including, Director of Operations, District Managers and General
Managers; provide training and coaching in areas to improve their
effectiveness in identifying, interviewing, and selecting
- Identify various recruitment sources and partnerships,
including social media outlets and utilize them to solicit
candidates for open positions; create ads and media campaigns to
encourage candidate engagement with the brand and targeted market
(i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.), social media community engagement
- Act as a company ambassador and advocate, with potential
candidates, employees, as well as, with local organizations.
- Partner with others on employment campaigns, creative special
event recruiting to meet business needs in acquiring talent.
- Promote Fourteen Foods Dairy Queen as the employer of choice to
all potential candidates by providing information regarding the
company culture, benefits and opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-5 years of Recruiting and/or HR experience, preferably in the
restaurant, hospitality or retail industry.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Restaurant and/or multi-unit experience preferred.
- Ability to generate a high volume/high quality pipeline of
- Ability to manage a high-volume recruiting workload, along with
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong planning, organizational, and time management
- Able to demonstrate the ability to think creatively to develop
innovative recruitment strategies.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined, able to work
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work with all professionals at different levels of
- Ability to work with frequently changing priorities and
Keywords: Fourteen Foods, Hendersonville , Recruiter - KY, IN, TN, NC, Other , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!