Intern - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Justin Darby - State Farm Agent
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and
competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay
- Commission plus bonus
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Organizational skills
- Proactive in problem solving
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Justin Darby - State Farm Agent, Hendersonville , Intern - State Farm Agent Team Member, Other , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!