Macy's Distribution center is currently seeking talented
individuals to fill Warehouse associate positions!
Explore positions in all areas of the distribution center! And
whatever role you choose, you'll have the opportunity to grow and
advance your career!
Some benefits of working at this Fortune 500 retailer
• Competitive Pay
• Growth potential for exceptional people
• Associate discount
• Flexible schedule
• Opportunity to learn multiple processes and cross
• Work with the latest in material handling equipment
• Loads and unloads cartons/merchandise to and from
delivery vehicles, conveyor systems, etc.
• Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages on a
continuous and repetitive basis
• Processing must be completed in a timely manner to
maintain established department and location standards
• Opportunity to be trained/licensed to operate power
• Adheres to company policies and procedures; follows
department training guidelines, best practices, and operating
• Keeps work area neat and clean
• Works well with fellow Associates, Supervisors and
• Follows all Location Safety and Security Guidelines
• No education required. Entry level position; no
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to read, write and understand verbal instructions
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication and division.
• Must be able to work independently or within a team
• This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs on a repetitive basis.
• Ability to consistently meet quality and performance
standards, ability to use hand held computers or like devices.
Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves
the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is
an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive