Company: Charter Senior Living of Gallatin
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Part Time/PRN CookWhy Charter Senior Living?"I love that Charter
does not send us menus and tell us what we have to cook. I get to
cook what our residents love. Charter give use the resources to
thousands of recipes that give me the nutritional information. So I
can be free to be creative. When I prepare the resident's
favorites, I see their smiles and know I am enhancing their lives
through my cooking." -Charter Senior Living AssociateOffering
Health Insurance for Full Time Associates Charter Benefits
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Perfect Attendance bonus offer monthly- Earn an extra $100 per
month (after taxes). For non-management positions.
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral BonusYour potential is unlimited. As a small
boutique company, we are committed to helping each of our
Associates have more than just a "job". We want each of our
associates to feel like they a career and an opportunity to grow.
Learn more about Charter and how you can become part of an
organization that is committed to the future of their
Associates.POSITION SUMMARY:The Cook is responsible for the
preparation, presentation of highest quality meals and service and
to perform duties as required for the smooth operation of the
Dining Services Department.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promptly discuss and resolve any potential food services
problems with all involved team members and team leaders.
- Prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner and assist with production
or service lines.
- Prepare hot and cold items as designated by First Cook or
Dining Services Director.
- Follow all health department practices, safety practices, and
infection control practices.
- Break down service line and clean work area as scheduled or
instructed by First Cook or Dining Services Director. Properly care
for and clean all work areas and equipment.
- Store all food, label and date accordingly. Keep storage areas
clean and organized.
- Assist utility person in performing his/her duties.
- Always maintain a professional attitude. Handle all resident
concerns and complaints with finesse and in a caring, polite, and
professional manner.OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a Serve Safe Certified if necessary, per state
- Has familiarity and willingness to work with the elderly
population. Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Preferred proficiency in English. Must be able to routinely
follow written and verbal instructions.
- Attend in-services monthly required for position.
- Push, pull, and lift at least 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, and bend for periods of up
to eight hours with breaks as provided for in the employee
- All offers of employment are subject to passing background
check.Equal Opportunity EmployerMISSION: To Enhance The Human
Spirit CORE VALUES: To Serve with Heart, To Serve with Purpose, To
Serve with Courage and To Have Fun While ServingJB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Charter Senior Living of Gallatin, Hendersonville , PT Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Gallatin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!