Customer Service Representative - Located in Brentwood, TN
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Located in Brentwood, TNOverview: Temporary Seasonal
Opportunity- Fully Remote- Must be in the greater Nashville area
Classes beginning 10/10 through the end of DecemberMore than a
Place to Work. As a Seasonal Customer Solutions Team Member at
Tractor Supply Company, you will strive to make our customers' day
by providing legendary service as you solve problems during phone
and email conversations. We believe in teamwork, so you will be
empowered to identify creative solutions to customer challenges,
but we will be there to support you along the way.Your Incredible
Career Starts here. We are here to celebrate your hard work each
day, and we value your long-term development. We thrive on open
communication, so tell us what you need, and we will be there for
you. With your winning attitude and open mind, we are committed to
helping you grow. We look forward to welcoming you to the Tractor
- Our schedule operates on a rotation that requires Saturday and
Sunday shifts every other weekend.
- It is expected for our Team Members to have the schedule
availability to support our customers during the busiest times
which include the Day after Thanksgiving through Christmas.
- You will be scheduled for a 40-hour work week We are looking
for Team Members to join the following shifts:Schedule Set Start
End Days Notes A 12:15PM 9:15PM Tuesday - Saturday B 12:15PM 9:15PM
Monday - Friday C 11:00AM 8:00PM Sunday - Thursday D 9:00AM 5:30PM
Tuesday - Saturday 30 Min Shift* E 9:00AM 5:30PM Sunday - Thursday
30 Min Shift* F 10:00AM 7:00PM Tuesday - Saturday 30 Min
Shift**Start or end times is flexible by 30minCompensation
- This position offers an hourly rate of $16.35 paid on a
- This position is not eligible for a benefits package.
- Professionally represents Tractor Supply Companies Mission and
Values and the Brand during each customer engagement.
- Answers inbound calls in a Call Center environment
- Resolves and documents all customer contacts, inquiries, and
concerns in the system.
- Follows through with a sense of urgency on any research or
additional contact to ensure customer complaint or query is
resolved in a timely manner.
- Partners with the field, vendors and internal departments to
ensure resolution to customer contacts as needed.
- Provides product information and project information, which
could include recommending products to purchase and/or their
- May perform other duties as assigned * Qualifications:
- Basic computer skills with experience in Microsoft Word,
- Strong communication (verbal, listening, and written) and
- Must have ability to handle conflict positively
- Strong sense of urgency
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving, multi-tasking and
critical thinking skills
- Experience in call logging systems is preferred
- Customer service-focused call center experience is helpful
Company Overview: Tractor Supply Company (TSCO), the largest rural
lifestyle retailer in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing
our strong company culture built on our Team Members' commitment to
our Mission and Values. With over 1,900 stores in 49 states and an
innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune
300 with annual revenues of more than $11 billion and growing! Come
grow your career with us as we serve those who live "Life out
Here"! Click Here to See Why We are a Great Place to Work! Tractor
Supply Company offers a competitive Benefits package, including
Medical, Dental, & Vision plans, to all Full-time Team Members as
well as Part-time Team Members who are deemed eligible based on a
minimum hours requirement. In addition, TSC offers access to other
Benefits such as a Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, 401(k),
and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Hendersonville , Customer Service Representative - Located in Brentwood, TN, Hospitality & Tourism , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!