Med Surg Nurse - Cardiac focus - Sign on bonus available
Company: TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time Employer A few of the benefits we provide
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, a 148-bed hospital about 15
minutes outside of Nashville, has provided high-quality health care
to residents of Sumner and surrounding counties for over 35 years.
The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner
County and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth Center
at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County's only Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit (NICU), hosts spacious LDRP suites and a
lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In
addition to its main hospital campus, other affiliates include
TriStar Women's Imaging Hendersonville, The Outpatient Center at
Hendersonville, TriStar Portland ER and TriStar Portland Diagnostic
Center. Above all else, we are committed to the care and
improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we
strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the
communities we serve. In pursuit of our mission, we believe the
following value statements are essential and timeless.
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic value of each
- We treat all those that we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way
we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare
team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect, and
dignity. Qualifications QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current RN licensure (or eligible)
- 1 year clinical experience preferred
- Current state licensure
- CPR certificate POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to
the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and
- Documents all patient care.
- Assesses and diagnoses patient and family needs to provide
quality care to assigned patients.
- Demonstrates the skills and judgment necessary to implement
medical plan of care, nursing interventions, and procedures as
necessary for the care of the patient.
- Evaluates the identified problems, care provided, and patient's
responses are reassessed to meet patient and family needs and
assure overall quality of care delivered.
- Maintains up to date and accurate documentation of nursing care
provided to ensure the integration of information for use by the
healthcare team, to ensure quality care.
- Maintains current knowledge/certification/licensure. Pursues
professional growth and development.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all
patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a
professional, responsible and courteous environment.
- Attends all required safety training programs and can describe
his/her responsibilities related to general safety,
department/service safety, and specific job related hazards.
- Performs all responsibilities/duties required by the Women's
Services Department as defined in the scope of service, to ensure
that the unique nature of the client is addressed. Develops the
skills and judgment necessary to implement obstetrical plan of
care, nursing interventions, and procedures, teaching of and
communication with patient and support person(s).
- Follows the hospital exposure control plans/blood borne and
- Demonstrates leadership in the Charge Nurse role. DEGREE OF
- Minimal - individual proceeds on his/her own, in compliance
with policies, procedures, and practices as prescribed by immediate
supervisor NOTE: To avoid any time delays please take the online
assessment survey when prompted to do so. We're hiring top talent
today. Apply online now! 66H, 46NX
Keywords: TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, Hendersonville , Med Surg Nurse - Cardiac focus - Sign on bonus available, Healthcare , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!