Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical FT/Nights $10K Sign-on Bonus - Hendersonville
Company: TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
TriStar HendersonvilleMedical Center, a 148-bed hospital about 15 minutes outside of Nashville, hasprovided high-quality health care to residents of Sumner and surroundingcounties for over 35 years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest PainCenter in Sumner County and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The BirthCenter at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County's only NeonatalIntensive Care Unit (NICU), hosts spacious LDRP suites and a lactation boutiquefor inpatient and outpatient services. In addition to its main hospital campus,other affiliates include TriStar Women's Imaging Hendersonville, The OutpatientCenter at Hendersonville, TriStar Portland ER and TriStar Portland DiagnosticCenter. Aboveall else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Inrecognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, costeffective healthcare in the communities we serve. In pursuit of our mission, webelieve the following value statements are essential and timeless. We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic value of each individual.We treat all those that we serve with compassion and kindness.We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect, and dignity. Qualifications QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of anAccredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current RNlicensure (or eligible)
- 1 year clinical experience preferred
- Current state licensure
- CPR certificate POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstratesknowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, andcare of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customerservice initiatives.
- Utilizes nursingprocess for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstratesability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents allpatient care.
- Assesses and diagnosespatient and family needs to provide quality care to assigned patients.
- Demonstrates the skills andjudgment necessary to implement medical plan of care, nursing interventions,and procedures as necessary for the care of the patient.
- Evaluates the identifiedproblems, care provided, and patient's responses are reassessed to meet patientand family needs and assure overall quality of care delivered.
- Maintains up-to-date andaccurate documentation of nursing care provided to ensure the integration ofinformation for use by the healthcare team, to ensure quality care.
- Maintains currentknowledge/certification/licensure. Pursues professional growth and development.
- Demonstrates respect andregard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellowemployees to ensure a professional, responsible and courteous environment.
- Attends all required safetytraining programs and can describe his/her responsibilities related to generalsafety, department/service safety, and specific job-related hazards.
- Performs allresponsibilities/duties required by the Women's Services Department as definedin the scope of service, to ensure that the unique nature of the client isaddressed. Develops the skills and judgment necessary to implement obstetricalplan of care, nursing interventions, and procedures, teaching of and communicationwith patient and support person(s).
- Follows the hospitalexposure control plans/blood borne and airborne pathogens.
- Demonstrates leadership inthe Charge Nurse role. DEGREE OFSUPERVISION REQUIRED:
- Minimal - individual proceeds on his/her own, in compliance with policies, procedures, and practices as prescribed by immediate supervisor NOTE: To avoid any time delays please take the online assessmentsurvey when prompted to do so.
***$10K Sign-on Bonus (1 Year experience required)***
We're hiringtop talent today. Apply online now!
Keywords: TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, Hendersonville , Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical FT/Nights $10K Sign-on Bonus - Hendersonville, Healthcare , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!