Rehab Nurse - LPN
Company: TriStar Summit Medical Center
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Description Introduction Are you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a(an) Rehab Nurse - LPN today with
TriStar Summit Medical Center. Benefits TriStar Summit Medical
Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. Come join our team as a(an) Rehab Nurse -
LPN. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and
our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable
organizations. Apply Today! Job Summary and Qualifications "The
Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN)
delivers high quality, patient-centered care by performing a
variety of delegated basic patient care services. In collaboration
with the RN and other members of the care team, the LPN/LVN
provides individualized, comprehensive care consistent with the
scope and standards of the specialty. What you will do in this
- Provide direct, evidence-based care to patients as directed by
the physician or RN.
- Assist with procedures, monitoring, or other functions as
- Perform lab and procedural tests within the LVN/LPN scope of
practice, after demonstrating competency.
- Document the administration of care in the patient medical
record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Serve as a resource to department staff, students and
volunteers to help deliver quality patient care." What
qualifications you will need:
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support, or BCLS Instructor, or CPR must be
obtained within 30 days of employment start dateTriStar Summit is a
200 bed comprehensive facility. We serve Davidson, Wilson and
surrounding counties. We include a Level III Trauma Center. We
offer a full array of acute care services. These include
cardiology, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and
women's services. We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI.
We are a Primary Stroke Center. TriStar Summit is a leading
provider of emergency heart and stroke care. "The great hospitals
will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the
really great institutions will provide care with warmth,
compassion, and dignity for the individual." - Dr. Thomas Frist,
Sr. HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Rehab Nurse - LPN opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today! We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar Summit Medical Center, Hendersonville , Rehab Nurse - LPN, Healthcare , Hermitage, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!