Resource Pool Nurse
Company: TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Introduction Do you have the career opportunities as a(an)
Resource Pool Nurse you want in your current role? We invest in
what matters most to nurses like you - at home, at work, and at
every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you
to join TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center which is a part of the
nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Benefits TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to Full time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. Do you want to work where you have a voice?
Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and
improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways
for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils,
advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction.
We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner
with our Nurses at TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center! Job Summary
and Qualifications Float Pool Nurse The Registered Nurse performs
direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse
Practice Act. Utilizes therapeutic communication in daily practice.
Maintains a safe therapeutic environment. Identifies nursing
problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient.
Registered Nurse plans individualized patient care while utilizing
an interdisciplinary approach. Participates in performance
improvement activities. Provides care and coordinates participation
that fosters the goals of the hospital's mission and vision
statement. When acting in charge nurse role, registered nurses are
responsible for day-to-day activities to ensure the delivery of
quality patient care in a therapeutic environment. Make staff
assignments based on patient need, acuity and the skill of the
staff. Serve as role models and clinical resource for the staff.
Respond in a timely manner to requests for information or follow-up
with physician, staff or patient issues. What you will do in this
- You will assess plans and evaluate the patients care needs and
will carry out physician orders.
- You will administer prescribed medications, changes dressings,
cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- You will monitor, record and communicate patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- You will instruct and educate patients and families as part of
part of a Multidisciplinary Care Planning team What qualifications
you will need:
- Registered Nurse from accredited school of nursing
- Current Licensure with Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- 2 years?of clinical nursing experience preferred This role
requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local,
state and/or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or
religious exemption is approved).TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center
is a 109-bed acute care hospital in Springfield Tennessee that is
dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of Robertson County and
the surrounding areas. We offer a full array of services, including
emergency care, orthopedics, cardiology, women's care and
diagnostic imaging. Our Mission is to enhance community and patient
wellness through the teamwork of skilled and compassionate
employees and physicians.HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one
of the World's Most Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute
more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "Bricks and
mortar do not make a hospital. People do." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If this opportunity is your next step in
your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Resource Pool
Nurse opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates
will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing
apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center, Hendersonville , Resource Pool Nurse, Healthcare , Springfield, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!