Registered Nurse - Acute Cardiopulmonary
Company: TriStar Summit Medical Center
Posted on: September 13, 2023
.$20,000 QUARTERLY or $10,000 UP FRONT SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!*
Introduction Do you have the career opportunities as a(an)
Registered Nurse - Acute Cardiopulmonary you want in your current
role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you - at home,
at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join TriStar Summit Medical Center which is
a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare. Benefits TriStar Summit Medical Center, offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to Full time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. Do you want to work where you have a voice?
Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and
improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways
for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils,
advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction.
We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner
with our Nurses at TriStar Summit Medical Center! Job Summary and
Qualifications Medical Surgical NurseRegistered nurses provide and
coordinate care for patients. The Registered nurse is responsible
for collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team
members to provide physical and psychological support to patients
and their families. Daily responsibilities of the Registered nurse
include but are not limited to: assessments and reassessments,
developing individualized plans of care, medication administration,
documentation, education, proper maintenance of equipment, and
communication of patient needs.What you will do in this role:
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to
the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- You will promote customer service initiatives.
- You will utilize nursing process for individual care to meet
needs of patients.
- You will demonstrate ability to perform technical skills and
- You will document all patient care.What qualifications you will
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients,
guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certificationThis role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and/or federal law or
regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).TriStar Summit is a 200 bed comprehensive facility. We
serve Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties. We include a Level
III Trauma Center. We offer a full array of acute care services.
These include cardiology, oncology, orthopaedics/spine,
rehabilitation and women's services. We are an Accredited Chest
Pain Center with PCI. We are a Primary Stroke Center. TriStar
Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do." - Dr. Thomas
Frist, Sr. HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If this opportunity is your
next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our
Registered Nurse - Acute Cardiopulmonary opening. We review all
applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of
our team. We are interviewing apply today! We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar Summit Medical Center, Hendersonville , Registered Nurse - Acute Cardiopulmonary, Healthcare , Hermitage, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!