Progressive Care Unit RN
Company: TriStar Summit Medical Center
Posted on: September 13, 2023
. SIGN ON BONUS: $20,000 QUARTERLY/$10,000 UP FRONT!.
Introduction Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real
impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving
over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at
TriStar Summit Medical Center have the opportunity to make a real
impact. As a(an) RN you can be a part of change. Benefits TriStar
Summit Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports
the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to Full time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA
Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding
it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to
advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for
your patients as a (an) RN. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications Progressive Care Nurse The
Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of
the Registered Nurse Practice Act. Utilizes therapeutic
communication in daily practice. Maintains a safe therapeutic
environment. Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the
individual needs of the patient. Registered Nurse plans
individualized patient care while utilizing an interdisciplinary
approach. Participates in performance improvement activities.
Provides care and coordinates participation that fosters the goals
of the hospital's mission and vision statement. When acting in
charge nurse role, registered nurses are responsible for day-to-day
activities to ensure the delivery of quality patient care in a
therapeutic environment. Make staff assignments based on patient
need, acuity and the skill of the staff. Serve as role models and
clinical resource for the staff. Respond in a timely manner to
requests for information or follow-up with physician, staff or
patient issues. What you will do in this role:
- You will assess plans and evaluate the patients care needs and
will carry out physician orders.
- You will administer prescribed medications, changes dressings,
cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- You will monitor, record and communicate patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- You will instruct and educate patients and families as part of
part of a Multidisciplinary Care Planning team.What qualifications
you will need:
- Registered Nurse from accredited school of nursing
- Current Licensure with Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- One year of clinical nursing experience preferredThis role
requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local,
state and/or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or
religious exemption is approved).TriStar Summit is a 200 bed
comprehensive facility. We serve Davidson, Wilson and surrounding
counties. We include a Level III Trauma Center. We offer a full
array of acute care services. These include cardiology, oncology,
orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women's services. We are an
Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI. We are a Primary Stroke
Center. TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and
stroke care. "There is so much good to do in the world and so many
different ways to do it." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr. HCA Healthcare
Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to
make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is
reviewing applications for our RN opening. Submit your application
today and help advance the practice of nursing. We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar Summit Medical Center, Hendersonville , Progressive Care Unit RN, Healthcare , Hermitage, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!