Hospice Care Transitions Liaison RN Registered Nurse
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Position OverviewA qualified Care Transitions Liaison (CTL)-
Registered Nurse serves as a liaison between the community
physicians, clients, hospital facilities, social workers, medical
personnel and the agency. This individual serves as an advisor to
the agency's customers, utilizing the resources and services
available through Aveanna Healthcare to meet their needs and
resolve issues. This individual evaluates services provided and
community satisfaction based on feedback from these sources.*This
position comes with an incentive plan. -Essential Job
- Communicates with physicians and their staff in assigned
territory to evaluate their satisfaction of home care services
agency has provided to their patients.
- Follows up with physicians in assigned territory either through
written communication or verbally if physicians express
dissatisfaction regarding services being provided by the
- Communicates with clients if they express problems with
- Communicates with discharge persons in assigned hospitals /
facilities where agency has been referred patients to assure there
has been a smooth and satisfactory transfer of the patient to the
agency's services. Communicates results to appropriate agency
- Educates physicians, discharge planners, and social workers in
assigned territory as to the agency's services and the general
benefits of home health and hospice services.
- Prospects for and identifies new physicians / discharge
planners who have potential to refer patients to agency's services;
Initiates cold calls and develops mutually beneficial relationships
that are patient focused.
- Conducts initial and ongoing needs assessment of customers in
assigned territory and responds appropriately or refers on to
internal agency department that can address and/or meet those
- Attends and assists in enhancing effectiveness of liaison
meetings; serves on agency committees.
- Assists in creating and coordinating the production of printed
educational material and brochures regarding services provided by
- Makes recommendations for improving effectiveness of liaison
activities and efforts.
- Attends inservice education programs and meetings,
participating and contributing appropriately.
- Participates with other Health Care Liaison team members in
co-marketing and coordination of the above activities.
- Initiates contact with Nursing and Assisted Care Facilities to
inquire about their hospice needs and offers a contractual
arrangement to provide hospice services in their facility,
Coordinates execution of contracts with nursing facilities.
Meets and/or exceeds referral and admission quota expectations for
- Utilizes creative and cost-effective means in achieving
assigned quota and goals.
Creates and maintains records and files of all referral contacts in
- Actively maintains a pulse on the market and on competing
agencies in assigned territory.
- Presents educational material to community and professional
groups on the hospice concept benefits and the agency's
- Maintains sound privacy and security practices and prevents
privacy or security breaches. If breach occurs, takes corrective
Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays Requirements:
- Registered Nurse required
- At least 2 years experience in healthcare, home health, hospice
- Established community relationships/connections/referrals
preferred HHHAs an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds,
employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all
relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and
testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as
appropriate.Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Hendersonville , Hospice Care Transitions Liaison RN Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...