RN / Tennessee / Permanent / Flight Nurse Job
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, weare committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We carelike family! Advance your career as a
Flight Nurse today with TriStarCentennial Medical Center. We are
committed toproviding our employees with the support they need. At
Centennial MedicalCenter, we offer an array of medical, dental, and
vision packages as well asseveral add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to youand your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a
FlightNurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide
all patients withhigh quality, efficient care. We are an amazing
team that works hard to supporteach other and we are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patientcare is as meaningful
as we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary:
- As a Flight Nurse you will be expected to deliver excellent
clinical care to patients in the critical care transport realm,
while ensuring the practice of safety to the highest.
- You will provide clinical excellence in patient care during all
phases of the transport from initial contact until care is
relinquished to appropriate team members of the accepting medical
- Delivery of this practice is accomplished by acquiring and
maintaining a strong knowledge base in emergency and critical care
- You will acquire and maintain extensive knowledge of policies,
procedures, and protocols related to the flight program.
- You will acquire and maintain the ability to stabilize and
manage patients through all phases of flight in air transport from
a field emergency response or an inter-hospital transport.
- You will acquire and maintain knowledge applicable to sections
of the Federal Aviation Administration regulations.
- You will actively participate in Pre and Post Flight Briefings
with all team members which may include communication
- You will be an active participant in public education programs
and public relations functions.
- You will maintain a readiness to fly culture, ensuring
restocking of flight bag and aircraft, clean and operational
equipment, timely shift checks and briefings, while always
demonstrating a safe approach to all environments. It all
startedhere! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original
flagshiphospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering
medical and surgicalprograms including behavioral health, 24-hour
emergency, heart and vascular,imaging, neurosciences, oncology,
orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation,sleep disorder, and womens
services. Centennial Medical Centers 43-acrecampus is home to
TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center,TriStar Centennial
Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar CentennialWomens
Hospital, The Childrens Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah
CannonCancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and
TriStar CentennialParthenon Pavilion. HCA Healthcare has
beencontinually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
since 2010. In2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion
in cost for the deliveryof charitable care, uninsured discounts,
and other uncompensated expenses. Be part of anorganization that
invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications forour
Flight Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be
promptlycontacted for interviews. Submit your application and help
us raise the bar inpatient care!
- 3 years of critical or acute care RN experience preferred
- Current RN licensure in TN or approved compact state
- Current drivers license; EVOC if operating AMGH Emergency
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) certifications - BCLS,
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider - Provided During
- Transport Provider Advanced Trauma Course (TPATC) within 1 year
of hire date
- Specialty certification (CFRN) within 2 years of hire dateWe
are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.Notice Our Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no ...
Keywords: HCA., Hendersonville , RN / Tennessee / Permanent / Flight Nurse Job, Healthcare , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...