Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a place to deliver
excellent care patients deserve? At TriStar Hendersonville Medical
Center we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team
as a(an) RN Ortho and access programs to assist with every stage of
your career.BenefitsTriStar Hendersonville Medical Center offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free Air Med medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Sign On Bonus Available
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our RN Ortho opening and continue to learn!Job Summary and
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to
the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and
- Documents all patient care.
- Assesses and diagnoses patient and family needs to provide
quality care to assigned patients. Job Summary and
- Demonstrates the skills and judgment necessary to implement
medical plan of care, nursing interventions, and procedures as
necessary for the care of the patient.
- Evaluates the identified problems, care provided, and patient's
responses are reassessed to meet patient and family needs and
assure overall quality of care delivered.
- Maintains uptodate and accurate documentation of nursing care
provided to ensure the integration of information for use by the
healthcare team, to ensure quality care.
- Maintains current knowledge/certification/licensure. Pursues
professional growth and development.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all
patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a
professional, responsible and courteous environment.
- Attends all required safety training programs and can describe
his/her responsibilities related to general safety,
department/service safety, and specific jobrelated hazards.
- Performs all responsibilities/duties required by the Women's
Services Department as defined in the scope of service, to ensure
that the unique nature of the client is addressed. Develops the
skills and judgment necessary to implement obstetrical plan of
care, nursing interventions, and procedures, teaching of and
communication with patient and support person(s).
- Follows the hospital exposure control plans/blood borne and
- Demonstrates leadership in the Charge Nurse role.What
qualifications you will need
- Associate Degree
- Current RN licensure
- 1 year clinical experience preferred
- CPR certificate B
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start dateThis role requires you to be fully vaccinated
for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or
regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center is a 150 bed
hospital that has provided high-quality health care for over 40
years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in
Sumner County and a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth
Center at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County's only
Level II NICU services which hosts spacious LDRP suites and a
lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In
addition, our facility is Gold Seal Certified in Total Hip and
Total with The Joint Commission."Good people beget good people."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If growth and continued learning is
important to you, we encourage you to apply for our RN Ortho
opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly
qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Hendersonville , RN Ortho, Healthcare , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!