Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description $10,000 Sign on Bonus (2 year requirement) Are you
passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are
committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We
care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Nuclear Medicine
Technologist today with TriStar Hendersonville Medical
Center.BenefitsTriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Nuclear Medicine Technologist. We care
for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our
colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable
organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and QualificationsWhat you
will do in this role:
- You will perform and maintain all accreditations for the hot
- You will create a department on-call schedule for staff.
- You will supervise the nuclear technologists and is the primary
point of contact for resolving questions and issues.
- You will perform nuclear medicine exams following protocols and
in a timely manner, ensuring a high quality of care.
- You will receive, calibrate, log, administer and monitor the
decay of radioactive isotopes
- You will provide radiation safety support in the event of a
- You will maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- You will record patients' medical information
- You will coordinate patient flow and check the daily list to
ensure all exams are complete.
- You will inform the patient about the procedure and answer
- You will interact and professionally communicate with
co-workers, physicians, patients, and family members.
- You will maintain all licenses, certifications, and
accreditations required as outlined in Job Qualifications
- You will adhere to the facility ICARE values
- You will prepare patients for and assist with examinations or
- You will prepare education the patient on discharge
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform technical skills
- You will be knowledgeable in the handling of radioactive
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to
the ages of patients served.
- You will properly measure radioactive waste and know how to
dispose of it properly in accordance with regulatory
guidelines.What qualifications you will need:
- Graduation from an accredited school of Nuclear Medicine
- Current registry by CNMT or ARRT (N) is required.
- BLS required
- PET CT experience preferred This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center is a 150 bed
hospital that has provided high-quality health care for over 40
years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in
Sumner County and a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth
Center at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County's only
Level II NICU services which hosts spacious LDRP suites and a
lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In
addition, our facility is Gold Seal Certified in Total Hip and
Total with The Joint Commission."The great hospitals will always
put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really
great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and
dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Nuclear Medicine Technologist opening. We promptly
review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Hendersonville , Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Healthcare , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!