RN Medical Surgical
Company: TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) RN Medical Surgical you want in your current role? We invest
in what matters most to nurses like you - at home, at work, and at
every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you
to join TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center which is a part of
the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare.BenefitsTriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Sign On Bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the
forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human
life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a
voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils,
vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our
multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center!Job Summary and
QualificationsRegistered nurses provide and coordinate care for
patients. The Registered nurse is responsible for collaborating
with physicians and multidisciplinary team members to provide
physical and psychological support to patients and their families.
Daily responsibilities of the Registered nurse include but are not
limited to: assessments and reassessments, developing
individualized plans of care, medication administration,
documentation, education, proper maintenance of equipment, and
communication of patient needs. What you will do in this role:
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to
the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- You will promote customer service initiatives.
- You will utilize nursing process for individual care to meet
needs of patients.
- You will demonstrate ability to perform technical skills and
- You will document all patient care. What qualifications you
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients,
guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certification This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center is a 150 bed
hospital that has provided high-quality health care for over 40
years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in
Sumner County and a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth
Center at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County's only
Level II NICU services which hosts spacious LDRP suites and a
lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In
addition, our facility is Gold Seal Certified in Total Hip and
Total with The Joint Commission."Bricks and mortar do not make a
hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If this opportunity is your next step in
your career path, we encourage you to apply for our RN Medical
Surgical opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates
will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing
apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, Hendersonville , RN Medical Surgical, Healthcare , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!