Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description RN - Med Surg At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to
caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like
family! Jump-start your career as a Medical Surgical Registered
Nurse today with Hendersonville Medical Center. We are committed to
providing our employees with the support they need. At
Hendersonville Medical Center, we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Sign-on Bonsues Available
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a Medical
Surgical Registered Nurse for our facility to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we
are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care
is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary:
- As Med-Surg RN, you will perform direct patient care within the
scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
- In this role, you will use therapeutic communication in daily
practice. Maintains a safe therapeutic environment.
- You will identify nursing problems as they relate to the
individual needs of the patient.
- You will plan individualized patient care utilizing an
- You will participate in performance improvement
- You will provide care and coordinates participation that
fosters the goals of the hospital's mission and vision statement.
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, a 159-bed hospital about 15
minutes outside of Nashville, has provided high-quality health care
to residents of Sumner and surrounding counties for over 40 years.
The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner
County and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth Center
at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County's only Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit (NICU), hosts spacious LDRP suites and a
lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In
addition to its main hospital campus, other affiliates include
TriStar Women's Imaging Hendersonville, The Outpatient Center at
Hendersonville, TriStar Portland ER and TriStar Portland Diagnostic
Center. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications for our Medical Surgical Registered
Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly
contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise
the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current RN licensure (or eligible)
- 1 year clinical experience preferred
- CPR certificate We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Hendersonville , RN, Healthcare , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!