Clinical Nurse Coordinator ICU
Company: TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Description IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues
invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As
a(an) Clinical Nurse Coordinator ICU with TriStar Hendersonville
Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted
to giving back!BenefitsTriStar Hendersonville Medical Center,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center family! We will give
you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our
organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Clinical Nurse
Coordinator ICU to help us reach our goals. Unlock your
potential!Job Summary and QualificationsThe Clinical Nurse
Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality,
patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the
unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with
other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors,
and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established
policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and
models a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to
support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes
that contribute to overall departmental performance.
What you will do in this role:
- Assists with admission and discharge processes to ensure
efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered
- Participates in the ongoing assessment of the quality of
patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with
other members of the management team.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and other managers to
create an environment of teamwork that supports improved outcomes
- Supports a patient-first philosophy and engages in service
recovery when necessary.
- Supports the efforts of the facility to improve engagement by
operationalizing current nursing strategies, including employee
rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- Provides recommendations related to interviewing, selecting,
and training new staff. Recommends and implements courses of
action, including training and development, conflict resolution,
personnel policy compliance, completion of performance evaluations,
and/or disciplinary actions to ensure a competitively better
- Assists with staff scheduling. Manages all practical aspects of
staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established
- Supports proper inventory control and assists with managing
supplies and equipment.
Clinical Nurse Coordinator Under the general supervision of the
unit's director or designee the CNC assumes responsibility for
direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her
designated shifts. In collaboration with other members of the
management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing
assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in
- You will assess, monitor, record, report, and follow through on
symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- You will create and maintain accurate, detailed reports and
- You will consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to
assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and modify the plan of care, as
indicated by the patient's responses and conditions.
- You will delegate nursing tasks as appropriate and safe, but
retain accountability for patient care.
- You will provide individualized education for the patient,
family, and or caregiver throughout the continuum of care.
- You will adhere to standards of safety and infection control,
in the delivery of patient care. What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program
- RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of
Nursing from a compact state.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days
of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Associate Degree or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- No Travel Required This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center is a 150 bed
hospital that has provided high-quality health care for over 40
years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in
Sumner County and a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth
Center at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County's only
Level II NICU services which hosts spacious LDRP suites and a
lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In
addition, our facility is Gold Seal Certified in Total Hip and
Total with The Joint Commission."There is so much good to do in the
world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our Clinical Nurse
Coordinator ICU opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
patient care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, Hendersonville , Clinical Nurse Coordinator ICU, Healthcare , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!