Posted on: March 16, 2023
People today crave fresh tastes, quick service and a welcoming friendly atmosphere where they can relax for hours or eat and run. And that's precisely what McAlister's Deli delivers, with a special touch that's uniquely our own. You'll see it in our menu, in our service and in our faces. We are looking for energetic, guest focused, experienced leaders to help us grow.
General Job Requirements:
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Ability to provide our customers with outstanding customer service
- Ability to lead and direct staff in an effective and professional manner.
- Must meet the company performance standards and expectations for the job.
- Must participate in all company training and orientations. Some of which may require overnight travel.
- Must be able to work the schedule/assigned times for the position.
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds. Must have the physical ability and stamina to perform all necessary job functions required of a member of management.
Specific Job Requirements:
- Ownership mentality
- Ability to apply rational principles to solve practical problems, which involve a variety of variables.
- Must be able to understand financial goals and strive to achieve them, while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Maintain restaurant cleanliness standards set by The Department of Health and MidSouth Hospitality
- Effectively communicate goals to all employees and guide them to find the best method to achieve them.
MidSouth Hospitality, Inc. is the newest McAlister's Deli franchisee in Tennessee. Although our company is young, our management team has over 30 years of combined McAlister's experience and we have aggressive development plans for the Middle Tennessee market. We are building a strong culture that recognizes great efforts, rewards outstanding leadership and believes in creating a work/life balance. We are only as good as the people that make up our team, so we are looking for smart, goal-oriented leaders with high integrity, high energy and an ownership mentality.
Nearly three decades ago, we opened our doors in Oxford, MS. Today, we're honored to bring people together in 400+ communities across 28 states for real, handcrafted food and delicious sweet tea. But beyond what you'll find on the menu are all the little extra things that make McAlister's a place for families and friends to gather and celebrate the story of life. We invite you to stop in and enjoy the comfort of great food in great company.
Keywords: McAlister's, Hendersonville , Assistant Manager, Executive , Hendersonville, Tennessee
here to apply!