Assistant Director Workforce Management
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) Assistant Director Workforce Management you want with your
current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join
Parallon which is part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.BenefitsParallon, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Assistant Director Workforce Management where your
passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If
you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this
could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and
expertise!Job Summary and QualificationsAs an Assistant Director of
Workforce Management you will support the Director with workforce
management to support the strategic direction and performance
improvement initiatives of the Shared Service Center (SSC). This
role will work cross-functionally with department Directors and
Executive Leadership to optimize the organization's daily staffing
and to identify processes/areas that will enable the achievement of
SSC performance improvement goals.What you will do in this role:
- Own/Champion the labor management analysis process including
but not limited to productivity and other labor metrics such as
Man-hour stats, FTE data, etc.
- Ensure SSC departments staff appropriately for actual and
projected account volumes including developing and monitoring staff
- Review daily productivity data to identify departments that
require focus. Work with COO's, CFO, CEO and Department Directors
to ensure compliance to productivity goals.
- Continually monitor productivity goals to ensure they are
- Minimize use of overtime, temp labor and other premium labor
through management practices.
- Analyze business processes to identify potential issues or
opportunities for cost savings in labor management and propose
solutions to SSC Department Directors and Executive
- Work closely with HR to ensure best practice in timely and
appropriateness of PAF's and requisitions including the timely
hiring and training of staff.
- Support the SSC departments by providing weekly and monthly
productivity data analysis. * Assist Directors in managing
information effectively to improve departmental efficiency and
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Engineering, accounting, or
- Minimum seven years' experience in related area with two of
these years being in a role as a Staffing leader.
- Staff management experience which includes in-depth knowledge
of staffing metrics.
- Experience with mathematical concepts: ratios, productivity,
work units, accounts receivables, etc. as well as basic knowledge
of business and management principles involved in staffing,
scheduling, timekeeping, human resources, and payroll.
- Lean six sigma a plusParallon provides full-service revenue
cycle management, or total patient account resolution, for HCA
Healthcare. Our services include scheduling, registration,
insurance verification, hospital billing, revenue integrity,
collections, payment compliance, credentialing, health information
management, customer service, payroll and physician billing. We
also provide full-service revenue cycle management as well as
targeted solutions, such as Medicaid Eligibility, for external
clients across the country. Parallon has over 17,000 colleagues,
and serves close to 1,000 hospitals and 3,000 physician practices,
all making an impact on patients, providers and their
communities.HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the
World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more
than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated
$3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Assistant Director Workforce Management opening. We
promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Hendersonville , Assistant Director Workforce Management, Executive , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!