Posted on: January 16, 2023
OverviewBREADBOXAPPLY TODAY! -BreadBox is seeking -Assistant
Managers -for -an opportunity to -work in a fast-paced environment!
- Assistant Managers will provide great leadership and excellent
customer service to associates and customers. -Join our team of
energetic and hard-working leaders by applying on-line today! -What
we offerA comprehensive benefits package to enrich the lives of our
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Training
- An opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the
fastest growing C-Store Companies in the county!Responsibilities -
- Assist Store Manager in all aspects of the store.
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing store staff.
- Provide performance and motivational feedback to
- Assist in preparing work schedules.
- Assist in maintaining in-stock expectations through ordering
- Maintain a clean and safe store environment.
- Assist in controlling key expense lines.
- Submit timely and accurate store reports on the Manager's day
- 21 years of age or older, valid driver's license.
- Access to a car or other motorized vehicle.
- Liability insurance on such vehicle.
- Availability to work any shift or day.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English, basic
math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a
criminal history background check
- Complete Topshelf Manager Training (Tennessee Stores that sell
Keywords: BreadBox, Hendersonville , Assistant Manager, Executive , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!