Product Engineering Summer Intern
Company: Aladdin Temp Rite
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Aladdin Temp Rite
Job SummaryEight (8) week Summer Internship will provide the intern
with the opportunity to work with the Engineering/R&D
Department as well as various departments within the Operations
group. This position will help support individual engineers and
departmental projects in a wide range of responsibilities which
will enable the intern to gain corporate engineering experience as
well as help the company to manage day-to-day operations, projects
and support documents. Duties and Responsibilities
- Special Spec/Custom Carts/Product: Develop an appropriate
modification to the existing products to satisfy the customer's
custom request. Supply the cost quote for the custom
- Product/Project Management: Work on new product development
projects as directed.
- Product Testing: Gather and prepare items/products for testing
purposes. Conduct tests, record results, and input data into
software for analysis.
- Project Support: Support other engineers with project(s)
including researching and obtaining data for project support when
- Supply Chain Support: Support technical issues and finding
alternate supply of components used in the production of our
- Departmental Support: support the engineering department with
handling of miscellaneous items and projects that arise on an
- Engineering Drawings and Files: Support the Document Control
System for engineering files and drawings for company wide use.
Audit the absence of older drawing files in our 3D database and
coordinate the creation of drawings and models when deemed
necessary for active products.
- Maintains proper safety and good housekeeping practices: Work
to maintain a safe and clean personal work area and general
departmental areas. Skills and Abilities
- A strong creative who relishes attention to detail.
- Organized self-starter with excellent time management.
- Brings new ideas to the table through creative
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Currently upper-level (Jr. or Sr.) Mechanical Engineering
student in good standing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, Creo/Solidworks 3D
CAD, and other software literacy strongly desired. Eight (8) week
Internship is onsite. Housing allowance not offered. Aladdin
Temp-Rite provides equal opportunities to all employees and
applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Aladdin Temp-Rite provides equal opportunities to all employees and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national
Keywords: Aladdin Temp Rite, Hendersonville , Product Engineering Summer Intern, Engineering , Hendersonville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!